Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Happy Birthday Kelly J (CCfan)

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="6">Happy Birthday Kelly!</font>04

    I had a great time Saturday night at your Birthday celebration but today is the real deal! balloons So Happy Birthday to the best dawter in the whole wide world!
    <marquee> Birds love sky....fish love sea...I love her...and she loves me.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </marquee>

    I hope this is one SUPER FANTASTIC day, 4 U!

    Your loving Daddio!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] 00000443
    ME

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grrrlfriend~

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday Kelly [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I hope You have a GREAT DAY!!!

    rog

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much! So far it is a great day!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday Kelly
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    And many more Happy Digits CCfan [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    Cheers Cw

  7. #7
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya'll are wonderful. I had a happy day. Unfortunately I had to work for most of it. My hubby went out of town. My best friend came over and brought me and baby CCfan dinner. Then we had wonderful French Silk Pie! Yummy! The kids played, and the mommies sat and talked. Then I looked at the clock and it was 10:00pm!!! Way past my bedtime, let alone baby CCfan's. So, we had to hurry up with our goodbyes. I had to fight with baby CCfan about which T.V. I was going to let him watch Dora on (the one in his room won), and then not even two minutes later he was snoring in my ear. Shortly after, I was sound asleep.
    So, that was my day.... not too shabby.
    I hope everyone else had a wonderful day too!

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Kelly J [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    I'm as glad as glad can be that you had a happy day, I must say!

    ....and now your new trip around the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] has begun! I hope it's everything you want it to be and more!

    Love you mucho!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] sombrero
    Daddio

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!=)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic